We are looking for a Research Scientist in Machine Learning, Statistics or a related field. In SupWiz we are tasked with an extraordinary diversity of data sets and problems that are often beyond the state of the art.
In the position you will be working in the front line, analysing data and implementing Machine Learning models that we can eventually scale and apply in production. You will be expected to keep up with your field and be ready to discuss in depth details of bleeding edge breakthroughs.
- PhD in computer science, mathematics, physics, electrical engineering, machine learning or equivalent.
- Familiarity with toolkits such as Torch, Theano, TensorFlow and xgboost.
- Strong expertise in reinforcement learning and / or deep learning.
- Experience with GPU programming.
- Expertise in linear algebra and calculus.
- Flexible in choice of programming language. Competent in Python with a desire to learn more.
- Experience with multi-threaded design and parallel/distributed computing.
- Experience with implementing numerical methods and data visualisation.
- Familiarity with infrastructure tools, such as Docker, Hadoop and Kubernetes.
- Good knowledge of algorithm design.