We are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer who can apply sophisticated machine learning methods to text and mixed sources. Machine learning techniques will include recurrent, long short-term memory and convolutional neural networks, vector space embeddings, and other algorithms related to time series analysis, supervised and unsupervised learning.
- Degree in computer science, mathematics, physics, electrical engineering, machine learning or equivalent.
- Familiarity with toolkits such as Torch, Theano, TensorFlow and xgboost.
- Strong expertise in reinforcement learning and / or deep learning.
- Experience with GPU programming.
- Flexible in choice of programming language. Competent in Python with a desire to learn more.
- Good knowledge of algorithm design.
- Expertise in linear algebra and calculus.
- Experience with multi-threaded design and parallel/distributed computing.
- Experience with implementing numerical methods and data visualisation.
- Familiarity with infrastructure tools, such as Docker, Hadoop and Kubernetes.